About the Service
If these are the things you wants in life
- I want ongoing financial advice and implementation that is designed to help me meet my goals.
- I want to diversify my portfolio and include non-traditional investments
- I want to invest through value-investing strategy, follow asset allocation, diversify my portfolio and include non-traditional investments.
- I want to invest seamlessly with minimal paperwork, full disclosure, and tech-driven way.
- I want my money to last through retirement with steady income post-retirement.
- I want to cover potential Life Risk costs and long-term health costs.
- I want to pay for my children’s education, a dream vacation, a charity close to my heart or just pass my wealth to next generation.
- I occasionally need the advice to pursue an investment opportunity.
- I want to pursue a passion of mine, such as purchasing a restaurant and running it
- I want to ensure my finances reflect the causes and issues that I care about.
This is a comprehensive implementation service, hence it covers every aspect of your financial life. It involves executing investments as recommended to you taking care of investments cost and tax-planning.
|Your Financial Goals||Your Risk Coverage||Your Portfolio|
|Your Assets||Your Liabilities||Your Networth Equation|
|Your Taxation||Your Retirement||Your future business/startup|
- Your present healthcare requirements
- Your future health care assessment
|Liability coverage||Child related goals|
|Planning for aging parents support||Setting up benefits for loved ones|
- Buying, upgrading, remodeling & renovating house
- REIT Investments
- Vacations cost planning
- Planning buying other assets for leisure use
- Setting up charity
- Your estate planning & Will writing
All investors who wish to take stock of what they have achieved till now, want to realign their portfolio, start goal based investments, implement a financial plan, follow asset allocation as per their risk appetite and monitor their growing net worth.
It looks like a lot of work… let us do that for you.
If quality is important to you, you’ve come to the right place!
- You fill this form. Avail Service
- We contact you over your preferred medium of communication.
- We send you a data sheet, risk assessment questionnaire, and other formats.
- You sign/accept engagement and deposit fees for the financial planning.
- You fill the required documents and send to us.
- We analyze and draw a draft plan for you.
- We send the draft plan and discuss with you.
- After discussion and addressing your all concerns, we prepare the final plan with our recommendations.
- We discuss mode of implementation and proceed with your chosen mode. In case of direct mode you deposit the fees. (for modes refer T&C below)
- We devise an Investment Policy Statement (IPS). Explain, Discuss & Get your approval.
- The paperwork like form filling, KYC etc is done using technology and paperless preference.
- Our back-office sees to all implementation and report shared with you.
- Portfolio construction & Monitoring starts.
- We send periodic updates which include valuation, your goal fulfillment report & asset allocation.
- We contact you for half yearly review and implement changes.
The fee for this services is as follows:
(Under Direct Option)
First Year Fixed Fee
|First Year AUM Based Fee||
Fees applicable from 2nd Year Onwards
If the AUM is less than 50 lakh
|INR 6000* Plus Service Tax||
.50% of the AUM
Plus Service Tax
.50% of the AUM
Plus Service Tax
|If AUM > 50 Lakhs||INR 6000* Plus Service Tax||
.40% of the AUM
Plus Service Tax
|.40% of the AUM Plus Service Tax|
*This is one-time Financial Plan making charges and not charged from second years onwards. The coverage/details for Financial Plan making are same as Financial Planning Services.
Half Yearly payment option available if fee is more than INR 30000 and less than INR 50000 paQuarterlyly payment options available if fee is more than INR 50000 pa.
|Fee Slab (Under Regular Option)||Annual Fee||
INR 6000*/- Plus Service Tax
(For the Financial Planning Service)
Disclaimer: TW2 is a fee-only financial planner and we implement investments under Direct option only. Under Regular option the implementation is carried by our Implementation Partner (IP). The IP earns revenue in the form of commissions hence we do not charge fees from the investor. TW2 has revenue sharing arrangements with IP to cover our professional services.
Terms & Conditions
Under SEBI Regulatory Requirements, we have to maintain KYC documents (Photo, ID proof and Residence proof) and Risk profile of the client.
- The fees are calculated annually and charged quarterly as per valuation of the portfolio and not on the original cost of investments.
- We endeavor to make the transactions paperless, but in certain cases or geography, physical transactions need to be filled in. Our back-office handhold to make them seamless and stress-free.
- For AUM calculation Equity Funds/long Term Debt/Short Term Debt Funds, company FDs all have 100% weight. Liquid/short term funds 20% weight. Nil weight for other services like Insurance or Bonds.
- The Direct Option has just evolved, hence a lot of things are settling on the regulatory and technological front. We would require your patience and assistance in managing this service.
- For certain investments like off-shore funds, we take help of Platforms who deal in these investments. The fees for these are separate and disclosed before the transaction.
- We take care of your taxation and filing returns for which we charge separately and the charges are communicated and agreed upon before the exercise.