About the Service
Why do you sign on dotted lines…?
Normally your husband/father/agent just direct you to sign on some dotted lines of some form with an assurance that they will take care of the rest.
Women of substance do not sign on what she don’t know or believe. If you like to take reigns in your hand, understand and plan your personal finance life- we are your personalized finance advisors & managers. We only advise what is right for you, we manage your investments, we answer your queries as your guide and make you understand what you are working for.
With our managing transition feature (details below in Coverage Section), you can look up to a bright future.
“Pragati” is for women of today.
- Investor defines his investment goals.
- We design portfolio based on invest objectives, risk profile, and asset allocation.
- The portfolio consists of mutual funds, equity, fixed income, NPS and other offerings as per the requirement.
- This is a personalized service hence we keep interacting with you providing information and things concerning your investment behavior and portfolio strategy.
- We monitor the performance and progress of portfolio on a continuous basis and refine strategy if required and carry out portfolio rebalancing.
- We provide a regular update of the portfolio to you.
- This service provides for any number of consultation over email and by VC/Phone on an appointment basis throughout the service period.
We understand that a women’s personal finances situation changes with marriage (or the unwanted negatives like separations and death). We will make our best effort to manage this transition phase.
- If you are single and entering matrimony, we would fully help you to discuss your investments with your partner. We would like to manage you as a family, but in case you want to seek the advice of your husband’s advisor, we will help to transfer your investments to him.
- In a case of separation (by will or law or death), we will help this transition phase considering the best options for you.
All working women who wish to take control of their finances and wish to educate and learn personal finance. No matter you hate numbers, But if want to be independent and race ahead- this is a personalized service for you.
- You fill this form. Avail Service
- We contact you over your preferred medium of communication.
- We send you a data sheet, risk assessment questionnaire, and other formats.
- You sign/accept engagement and deposit fees for the financial planning.
- You fill the required documents and send to us.
- We analyze and draw a draft plan for you.
- We send the draft plan and discuss with you.
- After discussion and addressing your all concerns, we prepare the final plan with our recommendations.
- We discuss mode of implementation and proceed with your chosen mode. In case of direct mode you deposit the fees. (for modes refer T&C below)
- We devise an Investment Policy Statement (IPS). Explain, Discuss & Get your approval.
- The paperwork like form filling, KYC etc is done using technology and paperless preference.
- Our back-office sees to all implementation and report shared with you.
- Monitor of your portfolio on day to day basis.
- We send periodic updates which include valuation, your goal fulfillment report & asset allocation.
- We contact you for half yearly review and implement changes.
Unlimited discussion/query resolution over emails and through VC/phone on an appointment basis throughout the year.
(Under Direct Option)
First Year Fixed Fee
(Financial Planning Charges- One Time only)
First Year AUM Based Fee
Fees applicable from 2nd Year Onwards
If the AUM is less than 50 lakh
|INR 6000* Plus GST||
.50% of the AUM
.50% of the AUM
|If AUM > 50 Lakhs||INR 6000* Plus GST||
.40% of the AUM
|.40% of the AUM Plus GST|
*This is one-time Financial Plan making charges and not charged from second years onwards. The coverage/details for Financial Plan making are same as Financial Planning Services.
Refer Illustration: How Fees is Calculated?
(Under Regular Option)
INR 6000/-* Plus GST
(For the Financial Planning Service)
Disclaimer: TW2 is a fee-only financial planner and we implement investments under Direct option only. Under Regular option the implementation is carried by our Implementation Partner (IP). The IP earns revenue in the form of commissions hence we do not charge fees from the investor. TW2 has revenue sharing arrangements with IP to cover our professional services.
Terms & Conditions
Under SEBI Regulatory Requirements, we have to maintain KYC documents (Photo, ID proof and Residence proof) and Risk profile of the client.
- The fees are calculated annually and charged quarterly as per valuation of the portfolio and not on the original cost of investments.
- We endeavor to make the transactions paperless, but in certain cases or geography, physical transactions need to be filled in. Our back-office handhold to make them seamless and stress-free.
- For AUM calculation Equity Funds/long Term Debt/Short Term Debt Funds, company FDs all have 100% weight. Liquid/short term funds 20% weight. Nil weight for other services like Insurance or Bonds.
- The Direct Option has just evolved, hence a lot of things are settling on the regulatory and technological front. We would require your patience and assistance in managing this service.
- For certain investments like off-shore funds, we take help of Platforms who deal in these investments. The fees for these are separate and disclosed before the transaction.
- We take care of your taxation and filing returns for which we charge separately and the charges are communicated and agreed upon before the exercise.