About the Service
We help NRIs – Non-resident Indians, PIOs – A Person of India Origin & OCI holders – Overseas Citizenship of India to Plan and Invest in India. There is a gamut of quality offering an NRI can invest into in tax efficient way. We act as personalized dedicated advisor with our unbiased approach towards managing your portfolio. This service is PMS Portfolio Management Services for NRIs – MANU.
- Investor defines his investment goals.
We design portfolio based on invest objectives, risk profile, and asset allocation.
- The portfolio consists of mutual funds, equity, fixed income, off-shore funds, ETFs and other offerings
as per the requirement.
- The investor can give Power of Attorney POA to anyone and POA holder to implement the strategy without the loss of time and investor intervention.
- Or Investor can make one of his known persons mandate holder who can execute documents and sign cheques on his behalf.
- We monitor the performance and progress of portfolio on a continuous basis and refine strategy if required and carry out portfolio rebalancing.
- We provide a regular update of the portfolio to the investor.
- This service provides for any number of consultation over email and by VC/Phone on an appointment basis throughout the service period.
NRIs, PIOs & OCIs who wish to invest in India and take part in the growth story of their motherland. If you are non-resident due to job/assignment and wish to settle in India afterward, this is the ideally suited for you. Also if you have/wish to have assets/income in India, we can help planning/investing for them.
- You fill this form. Avail Service
- We contact you over your preferred medium of communication.
- We send you a data sheet, risk assessment questionnaire, and other formats.
- You sign/accept engagement and deposit fees for the financial planning.
- You fill the required documents and send to us.
- We analyze and draw a draft plan for you.
- We send the draft plan and discuss with you.
- After discussion and addressing your all concerns, we prepare the final plan with our recommendations.
- We discuss mode of implementation and proceed with your chosen mode. In case of direct mode you deposit the fees. (for modes refer T&C below)
- We devise an Investment Policy Statement (IPS). Explain, Discuss & Get your approval.
- The paperwork like form filling, KYC etc is done using technology and paperless preference.
- Our back-office sees to all implementation and report shared with you.
- We monitor your portfolio.
- We send periodic updates which include valuation, your goal fulfillment report & asset allocation.
- We contact you for half yearly review and implement changes.
Unlimited discussion/query resolution over emails and through VC/phone on an appointment basis throughout the year.
(Under Direct Option)
First Year Fixed Fee
(Financial Planning Charges- One Time only)
First Year AUM Based Fee
Fees applicable from 2nd Year Onwards
If the AUM is less than 50 lakh
|INR 6000* Plus Service Tax||
.50% of the AUM
Plus Service Tax
.50% of the AUM
Plus Service Tax
|If AUM > 50 Lakhs||INR 6000* Plus Service Tax||
.40% of the AUM
Plus Service Tax
|.40% of the AUM Plus Service Tax|
*This is one-time Financial Plan making charges and not charged from second years onwards. The coverage/details for Financial Plan making are same as Financial Planning Services.
Refer Illustration: How Fees is Calculated?
(Under Regular Option)
INR 6000/-* Plus Service Tax
(For the Financial Planning Service)
Disclaimer: TW2 is a fee-only financial planner and we implement investments under Direct option only. Under Regular option the implementation is carried by our Implementation Partner (IP). The IP earns revenue in the form of commissions hence we do not charge fees from the investor. TW2 has revenue sharing arrangements with IP to cover our professional services.
Terms & Conditions
Under SEBI Regulatory Requirements, we have to maintain KYC documents (Photo, ID proof and Residence proof) and Risk profile of the client.
- The fees are calculated annually and charged quarterly as per valuation of the portfolio and not on the original cost of investments.
- We endeavor to make the transactions paperless, but in certain cases or geography, physical transactions need to be filled in. Our back-office handhold to make them seamless and stress-free.
- For AUM calculation Equity Funds/long Term Debt/Short Term Debt Funds, company FDs all have 100% weight. Liquid/short term funds 20% weight. Nil weight for other services like Insurance or Bonds.
- The Direct Option has just evolved, hence a lot of things are settling on the regulatory and technological front. We would require your patience and assistance in managing this service.
- For certain investments like off-shore funds, we take help of Platforms who deal in these investments. The fees for these are separate and disclosed before the transaction.
- We take care of your taxation and filing returns for which we charge separately and the charges are communicated and agreed upon before the exercise.