About the Service
CEOs/ CIOs/MDs/Professionals/Business Owners need specialized and dedicated support to manage their own finances. You are a globetrotter, strategy expert, and a multi-tasker, giving you lesser time for your own investments. Well, you have shoulders to carry enormous responsibilities, so we act as your personal managers to handle your portfolio and personal finance issues. So that you are free to carry out your job- stress-free. This service for your PMS Portfolio Management Services for Executives – Saarthi.
- Investor defines his investment goals.
- We design portfolio based on invest objectives, risk profile, and asset allocation.
- The portfolio consists of mutual funds, equity, fixed income, NPS and other offerings as per the requirement.
- This is a personalized service hence we keep interacting with you providing information and things concerning your investment behavior and portfolio strategy.
- We monitor the performance and progress of portfolio on a continuous basis and refine strategy if required and carry out portfolio rebalancing.
- We provide a regular update of the portfolio to you.
This service provides for any number of consultation over email and by VC/Phone on an appointment basis throughout the service period.
Senior Management Profiles, Leaders in business, Consultants who travel a lot and Professionals like doctors/architects/pilots/researchers/Business Owners from the non-finance field.
- You fill this form. Avail Service
- We contact you over your preferred medium of communication.
- We send you a data sheet, risk assessment questionnaire, and other formats.
- You sign/accept engagement and deposit fees for the financial planning.
- You fill the required documents and send to us.
- We analyze and draw a draft plan for you.
- We send the draft plan and discuss with you.
- After discussion and addressing your all concerns, we prepare the final plan with our recommendations.
- We discuss mode of implementation and proceed with your chosen mode. In case of direct mode you deposit the fees. (for modes refer T&C below)
- We devise an Investment Policy Statement (IPS). Explain, Discuss & Get your approval.
- The paperwork like form filling, KYC etc is done using technology and paperless preference.
- Our back-office sees to all implementation and report shared with you.
- We monitor your portfolio.
- We send periodic updates which include valuation, your goal fulfillment report & asset allocation.
- We contact you for half yearly review and implement changes.
Unlimited discussion/query resolution over emails and through VC/phone on an appointment basis throughout the year.
(Under Direct Option)
First Year Fixed Fee
(Financial Planning Charges- One Time only)
First Year AUM Based Fee
Fees applicable from 2nd Year Onwards
If the AUM is less than 50 lakh
|INR 6000* Plus GST||
.50% of the AUM
.50% of the AUM
|If AUM > 50 Lakhs||INR 6000* Plus GST||
.40% of the AUM
|.40% of the AUM Plus GST|
*This is one-time Financial Plan making charges and not charged from second years onwards. The coverage/details for Financial Plan making are same as Financial Planning Services.
Refer Illustration: How Fees is Calculated?
(Under Regular Option)
INR 6000/-* Plus GST
(For the Financial Planning Service)
Disclaimer: TW2 is a fee-only financial planner and we implement investments under Direct option only. Under Regular option the implementation is carried by our Implementation Partner (IP). The IP earns revenue in the form of commissions hence we do not charge fees from the investor. TW2 has revenue sharing arrangements with IP to cover our professional services.
Terms & Conditions
Under SEBI Regulatory Requirements, we have to maintain KYC documents (Photo, ID proof and Residence proof) and Risk profile of the client.
- The fees are calculated annually and charged quarterly as per valuation of the portfolio and not on the original cost of investments.
- We endeavor to make the transactions paperless, but in certain cases or geography, physical transactions need to be filled in. Our back-office handhold to make them seamless and stress-free.
- For AUM calculation Equity Funds/long Term Debt/Short Term Debt Funds, company FDs all have 100% weight. Liquid/short term funds 20% weight. Nil weight for other services like Insurance or Bonds.
- The Direct Option has just evolved, hence a lot of things are settling on the regulatory and technological front. We would require your patience and assistance in managing this service.
- For certain investments like off-shore funds, we take help of Platforms who deal in these investments. The fees for these are separate and disclosed before the transaction.
- We take care of your taxation and filing returns for which we charge separately and the charges are communicated and agreed upon before the exercise.