If you are a beginner on personal finance, browse our below articles for beginners.
- What is financial planning?
- The (100-x) Thumbrule
- Start young and invest regularly
- Three basic steps towards financial planning
- How to create a personal or home budget ?
- Setting financial planning goals or goal based investing
- How to calculate your personal net worth
- How to become a crorepati in 5, 10, 15 or 20 years
- How do I know that my financial planner is certified ?
- How to manage your personal cash flow
- The importance of having an emergency fund
- What is a Mutual Fund ?
- Advantages of Mutual Funds
- Types or Classifications of Mutual Funds
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) of mutual funds : The basics
- All about Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Where do debt mutual funds invest ?
- How is Mutual Fund Net Asset Value (NAV) calculated
- 5 heads of income in the Indian Income Tax Act
- What is cost inflation index and indexation ?
- Long Term and Short Term Capital Gains
- 12 smart Section 80C deductions to save your income tax
- What is Annual Value of house property ?
- How is income from house property calculated ?
- Your guide to advance tax
- Types of life insurance policies
- What is personal accident insurance ?
- 3 insurance policies you cannot afford to miss
- A primer on child insurance plans in India
- Who should buy life insurance ?
- How much money do you need to retire ?
- Where to invest for retirement planning ?
- 5 questions to ask while saving for your retirement
- Investment Avenues for Indian Investors
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Guidelines
- Who is an ombudsman and how to register a grievance
- How to get a credit report online in India ?
How many ?
- How many stocks should you have in your portfolio ?
- How many bank accounts or savings accounts should you have ?
- How many mutual funds should you invest in ?
- How many insurance policies should you have ?
- How many credit cards should I have ?
- How many properties should I have ?
- How many loans can I have ?