Do you need financial planning… my question is, can you do without one?
About the Service
Financial planning is the process of helping clients meet their financial needs today and reach their dreams and goals tomorrow.
As you venture ahead to the future, you may be wondering:
- Have you established & prioritized your Financial Goals?
- Will you be able to balance the needs of today, current expense & lifestyle with tomorrow’s goals?
- Will you have enough money to live life on your terms, especially post retirements?
- Can you protect yourself and your loved-ones from the certainty of uncertainty?
- Will you be able to leave a legacy for the people or causes you care about?
Now imagine the confidence if you had affirmative answers to these questions. We at WealthWishers (TW2) help you answer these questions and offer the advice and guidance you need to map out a plan & implement it.
We are not just Plan Makers, We are Partners for Your Financial Life
We cover following things:
An assessment of
- Your current cash flow
- Your current budget
- Your current investment and insurance assessment.
- Your Risk Profile
- Your current situation of essentials like risk coverage (insurance/mediclaim), emergency fund and investments.
- Any specific thing like your concern over income growth, or your spending habits or analyzing your debt situation etc..
- Your long, medium and short-term This will cover your long term goals like Retirement, Child Care or financing big purchases like Housing etc.)
- Your plan to reach these goals.
- Your requirement of an emergency fund.
- Your requirement of risk coverage
- Corrective actions in the current lifestyle, budget and investments.
- Solutions to achieve your goals
- Your investment strategy with recommended asset allocation.
- Identify what you are working for
- Plan with a clear strategy to cover your risk and start investing towards your goal.
Everyone who cares about his happiness, wishes to live stress-free, is responsible for his and his loved ones future. The early you start it’s better. However, it works well at any stage of your career. Financial Planning is the “Big-Bang Moment”. The creation of a Planned Life starts from this point.
- You fill this form. Avail Service
- We contact you over your preferred medium of communication.
- We send you a data sheet. You send it back and we overview the scope of work.
- You sign/accept engagement and deposit fees.
- We send risk assessment questionnaire to work on your asset allocation.
- Documentation complets here.
- We analyze and draw a draft plan for you.
- We send the draft plan and discuss your plan, risk assessment report with you.
- After discussion and addressing your all concerns, we prepare the final plan with our recommendations.
- The implementation of this plan is most vital otherwise it is just a report. We guide you to Wealth Management Services.
A New Life-long Relationship Starts with TheWealthWisher
After a period personal things, family situations, career plans may change and you may require reviewing the plan. We do it within three years of the first plan, at a nominal fee as mentioned in the fee section
For a New Plan
INR 6000/- * including service tax (One-time Only, Includes one review after 6th months)
(If you want to know why is fees so HIGH or so LOW, Click Here)
INR 2000/- # including service tax (from second year onwards)
^ Renewal is free for Wealth Management Clients
*The fees is as per understanding that the plan will be for a regular investor with normal needs. Plans for business owners/NRIs/HNIs & large households involve more work and sophistication, hence the TW2 reserves right to increase the fees. The increased fees will be communicated at the time of engagement.
# The fees is for the 3 subsequent years after the initial plan. In case the client does not opt renewal within 3 years, the fees applicable would be as of New Plan if the service opted after 3 years.
Terms & Conditions
Under SEBI Regulatory Requirements, we have to maintain KYC documents (Photo, ID proof and Residence proof) and Risk profile of the client.Avail Service